Sunday, July 12, 2015

day 1 leaving to oregon

Hello I'm sully and today were gonna be heading to Oregon for our first stop to study wild life should be  fun 14 days gonna be missing my family but without their support I wouldn't have had the opportunity to come here and do this activity. After we go to to the Deschutes we set up our tents for the days we were gonna be here in orgeon me and my friend Tarrel were about to set up the tent we were gonna share but after we seen what happened to some of the other participants on the trip. I got a different tent for me to have so I can sleep at night. After wet up our tents we set up some other things for the few days we were gonna be there like teams for the chores we were gonna do the chores include cooking, cleaning dishes, and bomb squad. After we set up our groups Mr. Black made lasagna for dinner which was pretty good. After we ate lasagna the first team cleaned the dishes and the next group did their job as bomb squad and made sure everything was where it was suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment