Friday, July 24, 2015

day 13 final day of trip













Today is our last activity and we are building a beaver dam should be fun to do this final project with the other students of white swan, and heritage university students to end our two week field study. Final blog for to end our field study was a heck of a fun time getting to meet the students from the heritage and getting to see some friends from school and all but now were going to say see you all next year or some where down the road in life hopefully we can meet again. It was pretty fun getting to hang with the students from heritage and to see my crew teacher Mrs. Morse one last time before she leaves for Seattle where she can teach more students I'm going to miss having her as my teacher but at least I got to come on this learning experience and now its time to leave fore home and see my family and spend time with them before I got to go back to the school for my link crew training. I know the reason I chose to come on this trip was to get away from home but now I realize it was to get out of my comfort zone and meet new people and I'm glad I did cause if I didn't I probably would be sitting at home laying down doing nothing for hours on end. So yeah I'm gonna come on this trip again next year and meet more new people and learn more things from different tribes and take them back home to teach my friends and family what I learned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment