Saturday, July 18, 2015

day 7 here in wellpinit

Well back in our home state of beautiful Washington even though were here in Spokane I feel closer to home then I have ever felt before. The second I walk thru the door of my home ill be happy because I can hold my baby nephew again it was hard to leave him but I did so I can get to experience this here today right now. I hope I can last another week without my family because I am on the verge of just leaving for home but I can bare another week besides I need some time to learn about different jobs and how to get to where the workers are today. I know in my heart doing this is pretty fun but also comes with responsibility of doing what I have to learn while I'm away from home I'm really proud that my mom has made it this long without me there at my home. Right now I'm glad I'm here on this learning experience. I gave up my summer for it but it was worth it because I can see some friends and get to hang with them while I'm away but its also good because I got to know the students from heritage and I have to say I like the because they are fun to talk with and hang with because its a great learning experience and getting out of my comfort zone. We also went to swim in turtle lake before we came to the wellpinit high school to do laundry and take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment