Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 2 of people of big river

Today we learned that OSHA stood for Occupational, Saftey, Hazzard, Authority. The fuel technicians we met names are Robert Newey, and Nick Swagger. Then jessica Blacks father Mr.Black told us that logistics mrans organizing. These were the things the fuel technicians asked what we would need to put out/or prevent fires communication, supplies, vehicles, access to unflammatory detergent, perimeter of the fire, weather conditions, and the time of year. When we did this learning task I kind of felt like I should maybe give firefighting a shot as a job but I mainly have my eyes set on either being a lawyer or a forester because both are pretty good jobs but I want to help both then people of the reservation and help the forest and get some students into the program of forestry. I feel like I can make a difference and help fill the 33 unfilled positions in the B.I.A and I want to help them fill the positions.





No comments:

Post a Comment