Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day 8 of trip

Today we are gonna learn how to sketch with pencil and charcoal from a guy named George hill. After we learn how to sketch with pencil and charcoal were gonna go canoeing. Today should be fun because I'm learning to do stuff I have never done before in my life. Canoeing sounds fun. So far I'm having fun learning new things on this trip. I can't wait to see what were gonna be doing on our last week of this trip. Just less then a week from home I feel like I'm gonna lose it but I remember I chose to be here so I can have this learning experience with the heritage and the school. Being here has opened my eyes to new horizons of what were doing on this trip. I really enjoy being here on this trip I'm glad I got this opportunity to come on this two week field study and learn about whats out here in the world. After we went canoeing I was tired from all that rowing I just wanted to go back to my tent and fall asleep because it made me tired. So after we got back to camp I went to my tent I dozed off for a few minutes then woke up and was moving around and didn't go to sleep till midnight. That night I was full of energy so I played games on my ipod and listened to music because there was nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment