Saturday, July 18, 2015

day 6 on our way back home to washington to spokane


After we finished up at the celilo longhouse because the project we were gonna do had to be canceled due to the warm water and the fish dying. So we went to the Wasco county museum where I learned about the history of my part river blood. I took some really good pictures while we were there got a picture of an old ford. I was intrigued by what I seen while we was down there before we took a quarter mile hike to a petroglyphs named she who watches I was very impressed by what I seen on my way to the petroglyph. After we finished up with seeing the petroglyphs we went on our way to Spokane where we stopped at the K.O.A for the night. We had pizza burgers for dinner they were pretty good. After we had our pizza burgers most of the participants went to sleep or was working on their blogs I was doing both blogging and talking to my mother to let her know how I was doing and how much I missed being at home, but I was also letting her know how much fun I am having on the trip getting to learn new things experiencing things I haven't before like camping outside all night in a tent.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment