Thursday, July 23, 2015

day 12

Today was pretty fun got to go and see a project that took three years to do and then got to go and help make a part of a canoe and it was really fun because I got to finally see what it takes to make a canoe out of wood got a little cut but it wasn't so bad glad I got my tetanus a while back but I'm glad I got to learn about the process and time it would take to make just one met an awesome guy named John Malik Z who helped us learn what some of the tools do the main one I like actually is helping me with my swing for baseball season next year. can't wait to go back and help again I hope I have the opportunity to help them out again soon I found something I can enjoy while doing work. Canoe making is a pretty fun thing I hope I can learn how to make one and actually make one and then go back home to white swan and make some for the tribe and take it up to Mt. Adams lake to see if it will work and if it does maybe make more every year or when I can. I want to be able to help make canoes as a hobby and maybe in the future when I'm older so I can teach my children how to make them and teach some other children younger then me how to make canoes I think John is a really cool guy when it comes to working on canoes I can meet new people and make new friends all across the nation I am now friends with people in Wellpinit and now Coeur d'Alene I have even made friends from Colorado and Washington DC I hope to make more friends in the future.



















No comments:

Post a Comment